The much awaited Audio Release of Akhil Akkineni’s debut film “Akhil” will happen in three cities within the USA.
On the Eve of Natasamrat Akkineni Nageswararao Jayanthi, Classic Entertainmentsis releasing the Audio Launch in USA.
One of the top Telugu movie distributor Classic Entertainments,USA bagged the exclusive theatrical rights of “AKHIL” in North America.
Akhil Akkineni makes his debut as the charming hero in the Telugu film “AKHIL” alongside female lead Sayesha Saigal.
This being Akhil Akkineni’s debut film, the expectations are very high as fans hope to see the audio go viral as it is being delivered by talented hot music directors Thaman and Anup Rubens with the right mix of Mass and Romance numbers.
Nithin is producing this movie under the direction of V.V. Vinayak.
The Audio and theatrical release is done by Classic Entertainments (USA) in association with All Star Cinema llc and Events sponsored by Cambridge Investment Research Inc, and Ravi Tax Preparation Services Inc.
Here is the USA/Three Cities Audio Release schedule:
1) BAY-AREA on 25th September, 2015
Royal Palace Banquet Hall;
6064 Stevenson Blvd,
VIJAYA: – 510-421-3535.
Bay Area Co-sponsor by YOU SMILE DENTAL
2) DALLAS on 26th September, 2015
Allen ISD Performing Arts Center.
300 Rivercrest Blvd,
SRIKANTH: – 248-497-1029.
3) NEW JERSEY on 27th September, 2015
Royal Alberts Palace
1050 King Georges Post Rd, Fords, NJ-08863
DAMU: – 856-577-7112.
Press Note released by: IndianClicks, LLC
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars