GOVERNMETT OF TELANGANA
Information & Public Relations –TSFDC- Constitution of Committee for framing the guidelines, rules and regulations for Entertainment Tax Concession Certificate and considering subsidy amount payable to films for feature films/ Children Films in the State of Telangana –Revised orders – Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (I&PR)) DEPARTMENT
Read the following
1. G.O.Rt.No.3364,G.A(I&PR)Dept., dt.18.12.2015,
2. From the Jt.MD, TSFDC/Sub/2016-17, dt.21.05.2016.
In the reference 1st read above, Government have issued orders constituting a Committee with six members for framing the rules/guidelines for considering subsidy amount payable to films of Telangana State.
2. In the reference 2nd read above the Joint Managing Director, TSFDC, Hyderabad, has requested Government to amend the earlier orders issued in the reference 1st read above, with certain proposed changes.
3. After careful examination, Government hereby supersede the orders issued in the reference 1st read above, and constitute a revised Committee for framing the rules and regulations for Tax Concession Certificates to Feature Films and Children Films/ Guidelines for considering the subsidy amount payable for Feature and Children Films of Telangana State, with the following members:
1. Sri P. Ram Mohan Rao, President, TSFCC – Member
2. Sri K. Murali Mohan, Secretary, TSFCC – Member
3. Sri N. Shankar, Director, – Member
4. Officer on Spl.Duty (ET) Revenue Dept., – Member
5. Nominee of Commissioner,
Commercial Taxes, – Member
6. Kum. T.Revathi Goud,
Lady Representative from Film Industry – Member
7. Managing Director/ Joint Managing Director,
Telangana Film Development Corporation – Member/
4. The Jt. Managing Director, TSFDC Limited, shall take further necessary action in the matter, accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
NAVIN MITTAL, Ex-OFFICIO SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (FAC)
The Members through,
the Joint Managing Director, TSFDC Ltd., Hyderabad.
The Joint Managing Director, TSFDC.Ltd., Hyderabad.
The Commissioner, Information & Public Relations, Hyderabad.
The President, Telangana. Film Chamber of Commerce, Hyderabad,
Through the Jt.MD, APSFTVTDC Ltd., Hyderabad
The President, Hyderabad Film Chamber of Commerce, Hyderabad
Through the Jt.MD, APSFTVTDC Ltd., Hyderabad.
The P.S. to Prl. Secretary to Chief Minister.
The P.S. to Minister (Cinematography).
The P.S. to Chief Secretary to Government.
The P.S. to Prl. Secretary to Government (Poll.).
The P.S. to Ex-Officio Secretary to Government (I&PR).
The Finance (EBS.I/BG.I/TFR)Department.
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V
- Srikanth reprises NTR in Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement