Come 19th March, I grow a year younger. Many know that I have been celebrating my Birthday amongst my children of Vidyanikethan since 1993. Its feels wonderful to receive the warm wishes from the innocent hearts.
Every year, I receive hundreds and hundreds of flower bouquets/Garlands from admirers and fans on my birthday. By the next day, most of these are disposed off. It set me thinking and from this year I have decided not to accept garlands or bouquets for my Birthday. Instead I would like to request all those who want to give me Garlands or Bouquets to give that money they wish to spend to different organizations that are doing amazing working towards making our society a better place.
I have come across Miracle foundation recently and I am very impressed with the huge difference they have made in the lives of 3000 odd orphan children. We need more selfless people like Caroline Boudreaux, the founder of Miracle Foundation. I would henceforth like to support such genuine foundations each year.
No amount is less. Even if it is 50Rs you want to spend on giving me flowers/ paintings or whatever, I would ask you to send that money to this foundation. Make a difference in the lives of these children. I sincerely thank you for your love and support.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?