Rockstar Devi Sri Prasad is all set to take his fans and music enthusiasts in USA by storm. The ace music director, who’s on a high post the success of two of biggest hits – Rangasthalam and Bharat Ane Nenu, has announced that he’s going to be performing live in concert at various cities in USA in August and September. In the past, DSP had rocked the stage at similar events in Australia, New Zealand, and USA, and now, he’s gearing up to repeat his magic once again.
On the occasion of the American Independence Day, DSP took to Twitter to announce the details about his upcoming US tour, which is going to be presented by Jolly Hits. DSP will first perform in Seattle on August 11, before heading to Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, New Jersey in subsequent weeks. San Jose will be the last destination of his US tour, which will come to an end on September 16.
With just over a month to go before the tour begins, DSP is planning to push the envelope even further this time. In the meantime, the music director is planning to release a video promo of his tour soon, and it’s going to be a pleasant surprise for everyone. More details about DSP’s tour will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju