Ram Charan’s “GOVINDUDU ANDARIVADELE” running successfully and completed its 1st week successful run by collecting $674,301 ($623K reported) at the USA box office. GAV is the highest grosser in Ram Charan’s movies in overseas and in India it entered in to top 5 1st week records. CineGalaxy, overseas distributor has reduced 2nd week ticket prices to $10 to encourage movie lovers and family audiences to watch the movie in theaters and to avoid watching pirated version at their homes. Most the theaters across the USA has kept $10 except few locations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam actress’ Bollywood debut film to get an OTT release?
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film
- Ace director to venture into the digital world?
- Psycho director’s next confirmed