Suhasini was survived by her husband Suresh and 7-year-old Suchir. Suresh and family recently moved to Tampa from Lakeland.
The accident injured Suchir who was riding with her. Suchir had minor injuries, but thankfully he has been discharged next day and is doing well.
Suhasini was a great mom and the pillar of their family. Her hopes and dreams were always centered on taking care of her son Suchir. Additionally, she was an enthusiastic person always willing to help her family and friends.
Suresh works as a Software Engineer at Publix. During this extreme time, we are trying to help raise money and provide financial support to Suresh and Suchir.
We would like to ask for your help to spread the word about the Go fund me campaign started by friends and family.
In addition, to go fund by family and Friends, NATS also actively working with Suhasini’s family and provide assistance where ever required.
Please select Suhasini Keshapally Family Support from Drop down list
Family and Friends.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster