Mahesh Babu‘s “Business Man” which is set for a grand release on January 13th is getting howling response for pre-bookings in overseas. Within no time after the premieres were confirmed, a huge demand for pre-bookings was seen in weekend.
Advance booking is opened in many centers and tickets are being sold out at an exponential rate for both premiere and regular shows.
Almost 80% of the tickets for this film have already been booked in advance for premiere shows which are going to be screened in most of the centers in USA depicting the craze of Mahesh Babu among youth, ladies and families.
Please Note Online booking for Big Cinemas, Cinemark, Rave motion pictures and regal cinemas will be opened from Wednesday onwards. Bookings have already been opened at all other locations. Please contact the local exhibitors for more information on schedules and tickets.
Hari Venkateswara pictures thanks the Telugu movie patrons for the tremendous response for pre bookings of the film. Please book your tickets as soon as possible and reserve your seats much early to avoid any last minute disappointment as the demand for tickets is exceptionally high. However, additional premiere shows will be planned to accommodate the demand.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Press Note:“V” North America By Nirvana Cinemas & RR Cinemas
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?
- Bheeshma’s fun and action-packed trailer impresses