King of Comedy Allari Naresh is set to return to the screen to tickle the audiences with his latest ‘Kevvu Keka’. This will be Allari Naresh’s second collaboration with Director Devi Prasad after their successful teaming with ‘Blade Babji’. The gorgeous Sharmila Mandre from Bangalore is playing Allari Naresh’s love interest in the film. The film is produced by B.S Chandra Sekhar under his Jahnavi productions banner.
‘Kevvu Keka’, incidentally is the catch phrase from the stupendously popular song from Power Star Pavan Kalyan’s block buster 2012 hit ‘Gabbar Singh’, which itself was a rip roaring entertainer. The film’s title guarantees that this Allari Naresh comic caper will follow the tradition of his previous Comedy Super Hit ‘Sudigaadu’, which set the box office on fire, brought down the house with laughter and turned out to be Allari Naresh ‘s highest grossing film yet.
IDream Media the leading South Indian overseas entertainment company along with Suresh Productions Pvt. Ltd, the leading Movie production house in South India will be distributing ‘Kevvu Keka’ in all overseas markets. The movie is scheduled to be released on 19th Jul’ 2013.
So keep your Date for some Massive Laughter Therapy for the whole family, this July. For more on Kevvu Keka, watch this space.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones