Jr NTR visited NTR Ghat today morning, to pay his respects to his grandfather Sri Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao garu. The actor visited the Ghat along with director Koratala Shiva and Mythri Movies producers Yalamanchili Ravi and Mohan CVM.
As NTR will be in Chennai for the shooting of “Janatha Garage” on the 28th of May, which is the birth anniversary of Sri Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao garu, he went to NTR Ghat to pay his respects today.
The unit of “Janatha Garage” has already left for Chennai and this new schedule will begin tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s OMG Daddy to be out on this date
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film be in?
- Rajini’s Darbar in dubbing mode
- Ileana opens up about her life post-break-up
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on her new film
- Good pre-release business for Tenali Rama Krishna