Looks like the festive season hasn’t come to an end yet. There are back to back releases at the box office and as always Telugu audience have proved that a movie with good content is welcomed whole heartedly.
Khalaavathi is having a strong run at the box office inspite of being a dubbed film. The movie opened to packed houses today and the first day collections are way too higher when compared its prequel Chandrakala. Trade experts predict that this movie will be a money spinner at the box office.
- Interview : Raj Tarun- Raju Gadu will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Expect the unexpected in Mani Ratnam’s Nawaab
- Naa Nuvve gets a new release date
- Sye Raa’s next major schedule from June first week
- Nag, RGV unveil Shivaji: A Sound Moment