Looks like the festive season hasn’t come to an end yet. There are back to back releases at the box office and as always Telugu audience have proved that a movie with good content is welcomed whole heartedly.
Khalaavathi is having a strong run at the box office inspite of being a dubbed film. The movie opened to packed houses today and the first day collections are way too higher when compared its prequel Chandrakala. Trade experts predict that this movie will be a money spinner at the box office.
- Vishal, Mohanlal’s Pulijudam to be 25 mins shorter than its original
- EC passes a ban on those two actors films
- Prabhas all set to resume Prabhas20’s shoot
- Bithiri Sathi’s hilarious role in senior director’s next
- Gully Boy star is a fanboy of Allu Arjun
- Karthikeya continues his bold act with Hippi