The much talked small movie of recent times“Ladies & Gentlemen”is getting the attention of other film industries. Madhura Sreedhar Reddy produced this movie introducing his associate PB. Manjunath as director with a unique concept of contemporary issue of cyber-crimes.
Madhura Sreedhar Reddy tasted his first commercial success with this movie. BK. Gangadhar, a top Kannada producer, who produced super hit Kannada movie Adhyaksha has bagged the Kannada remake rights of ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ for a decent price.
Madhura Sreedhar Reddy is in jubilant mood with this development and said,“Iamvery happythatmy moviesaregettingthe attentionofother filmindustries. My previous production ‘Maaya’ is being remade as Murder-4 in Hindi by Mahesh Bhatt and now ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ is sold for Kannada remake. A Tamil producer is in touch with me for Tamil remake and the deal will be closed soon.”
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date