“All Allegations on me are totally false and not True. Iam innocent. They put all false and baseless complaints on me. I Will fight the case in the court of Law. I Have full confidence in our judiciary. That I will get justice. So I am silent. I came home the same day after getting bail from court. I did not goto any jail. Some news papers and social networking sites have cirtulated very wrong news about this. I did not commit any crime, I will fight for justice and come out clean.”.
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic