The film Manamantha that has many specialties will have its teaser launch event tomorrow. The teaser will be released in Telugu, Malayalam (Vismayam) and Tamil (Namadhu) languages. Mohanlal who played lead role has dubbed for his role. He even learnt the language to utter Telugu words accurately. In fact, this is the first time; he lent voice for a Telugu movie.
Director Chandrasekhar Yeleti is known for making experimental films engagingly. He previously directed several box office hits such as Aithe, Anukokunda Oka Roju, Sahasam etc. Likewise, his new film Manamanth is also made with a unique subject. Yeleti described it is an anthology film- “family entertainer which involves four stories”.
Manamantha also marks yesteryear actress Gautami’s reappearance after almost two decades. She was last seen in 1997 in Chilakkottudu. Viswant Duddumpudi and Anisha Ambrose will be seen in crucial roles.
Manamantha entire shooting will be wrapped up by tomorrow. Post production works are happening at brisk pace. Mahesh Shankar composed audio album will be launched soon. Makers are looking for a right time to release the movie.
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham 2-day Krishna collections
- Samantha the actor to be tested in Majili
- Nikhil, Lavanya’s Arjun Suravaram gets a new release date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Leading distributor acquires Arjun Suravaram’s Nizam rights