Actor Manoj Manchu is in Vishakhapatnam for the last four days, he is actively involved in Hud Hud relief operations. He and his 70 others visited the HudHud ravaged city to distribute 7 lakh water packets, 10 tonnes of rice 2 tonnes of pulse, 5 lakh candles, 3 lakh biscuit packets and lot more basic necessities. Sai Yadav son of Srinivas Yadav MLA Sanatnagar and Vijayawada youth wing leader Avinash Devineni followers also went along with Manoj Manchu to support the relief operation.
Over 30 lakh rupees have been spent so far in the relief operations. Manoj always felt very close to vizag. Expected to return to the city of Hyderabad after a 4 day of relief operations Manoj said, “It is an hour of care and support for the displaced families and to create a grass-root help for them, I wish i could stay here for another week do more relief work. But I have to go back because of my pending works. But I will come back here soon to do more work”.
The Actor’s film Current Theega was deferred release because of the HudHud calamity will now be released worldwide on 31stOctober.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director