“Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… It’s about who came, and never left your side…”
Paathshala , a new age Tollywood movie is a story of 5 friends and their journey of friendship, love, heartbreak and chaos which leads to their self-discovery at the cross roads of their life. Paathshala is the first Telugu movie to have successfully used Facebook for the selection of cast of crew marking an innovative edge in the Telugu movie industry.
Paathshala is due for release this October 2nd and is looking to hire young and dynamic individuals to handle marketing & promotions for the movie for a period of 4-6 weeksstarting from 1st September. The role involves writing press releases, pitching and covering print, radio and online interviews, compiling daily and final coverage reports, contributing strategies and execution for events and junkets, handling media interaction and liaising with different parties to prepare, execute and monitor marketing campaigns for the movie.
If you are passionate about movies and media and have a go-getter attitude we would like to hear from you.
Write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli
- Vijay Deverakonda thrilled as his favorite leader visits home for lunch