In his emotional audio message, Nagarjuna describes his Father as an Epitome of Love, Pride and Symbol of Telugu Language. Wherever you are today dad “I wish you a very happy birthday”, #ANRLivesOn. https://youtu.be/REKFh0YdGHw .
Dr. Akkineni Nageshwara Rao a unique genius left an immense effect among audiences from the past, present and continues to do so for the generation to come.
Dr. ANR’s impeccable character, discipline, hard work and commitment for human and ethical values made him a towering personality in Indian society. A man of immense artistic excellence, words, thoughts and several heartwarming deeds.
The doyen of Telugu film industry Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao created a history through the actor’s 75 years old career comprised of 256 films across social, romantic and mythological generics. The legendary film actor Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao stole the hearts of millions of fans across the world. He is a role model for Indian Youth and upcoming young artists in India and abroad.
- Varun Tej launches Shriya, Niharika’s film
- Decent deal for Lakshmi Manchu’s Wife of Ram’s Hindi satellite rights
- Aravindha Sametha’s dubbing formalities underway
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-06-2018
- Tarak posts a cute picture of his two little sons