Nirvana Cinemas, that’s been on a roll with hat-trick hits like Anando Brahma, Arjun Reddy, and Awe,has bagged the overseas rights for Varun Tej’s upcoming Space movie with Ghazi director Sankalp Reddy.
This would be the first space movie ever made in Telugu Film Industry and expectations are running sky high because of the names involved in the project. Varun Tej, who is riding high after the success of Fidaa and Tholiprema will be playing the lead. First Frame Entertainments, which produced blockbusters like Gautami Putra Sathakarni, Kanche, and Gamyam are bankrolling this project. Sankalp Reddy, who directed the first Submarine movie Ghazi is wielding the megaphone. Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari are the female leads in this outing.
We would like to thank Rajeev Reddy Garu and Krish Jagarlamudi Garu for having continued faith in us since Kanche.
For Trade Enquiries, Please Contact:
For Non USA Enquiries, Please Contact:
Southern Star International
Ashwin +61433405220/ Karthik +61433006132
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?