Nirvana Cinemas, that’s been on a roll with hat-trick hits like Anando Brahma, Arjun Reddy, and Awe,has bagged the overseas rights for Varun Tej’s upcoming Space movie with Ghazi director Sankalp Reddy.
This would be the first space movie ever made in Telugu Film Industry and expectations are running sky high because of the names involved in the project. Varun Tej, who is riding high after the success of Fidaa and Tholiprema will be playing the lead. First Frame Entertainments, which produced blockbusters like Gautami Putra Sathakarni, Kanche, and Gamyam are bankrolling this project. Sankalp Reddy, who directed the first Submarine movie Ghazi is wielding the megaphone. Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari are the female leads in this outing.
We would like to thank Rajeev Reddy Garu and Krish Jagarlamudi Garu for having continued faith in us since Kanche.
For Trade Enquiries, Please Contact:
For Non USA Enquiries, Please Contact:
Southern Star International
Ashwin +61433405220/ Karthik +61433006132
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date