After ducking the devastating effects of the 2004 tsunami and the 1977 cyclone, the “City of Destiny” sadly had its date with disaster on Sunday when a very severe cyclonic storm Hudhud tore through the city, unleashing widespread destruction and bringing the otherwise bustling city of nearly 20 lakh people to a grinding halt.
Due to this, essential services were disrupted and people remained indoors to escape nature’s fury.
We as a team trying to raise fund collection to help the people in Vishakapatnam.As part of this, we are hosting “Oka Laila Kosam” charity show with the help of NATS and BlueSky cinemas. We are screening a special charity show (9:45AM) @ Keene cinemas, New Hampshire, USA. The total amount which will be collected from this special show (after expenses) will be donated to Hudhud relied fund with the Help of NATS. We encourage local patrons to watch the film and support for the good cause.
Special Thanks to BlueSky Cinemas team Srini Unnam & Lal for helping us to screen the charity show.
Charity show organizers: Chakradhar Voleti (Board of director, NATS), Rajesh K & Manoj Jruvuri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down
- Gopichand takes on Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa
- Gully Boy is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Press Note : MegaStar’s SyeRaa North America Release by SNOWFLAKE CINEMA
- Release date of Sye Raa title track announced