Supreme Movies LLC, USA bags the overseas screening rights & Overseas DVD Rights of the most anticipated youth and family entertainer OKKADINE. We are proud to be associated with Gulabi Movies to distribute OKKADINE in the entire overseas territory.
The highlights of the OKKADINE briefly follows:
OKKADINE is a movie with romance, action and family entertainment elements. OKKADINE is the story of a young man who is left alone all of a sudden from being the pampered child of loving parents.
1. Young and Dynamic Hero Nara Rohit as Hero and looking for hatrick hit after the successful hits like BAANAM & SOLO
2. The film has youth heart-throb Nitya Menon looking for ha-trick hit after successful hits like ALA MODALAINDI & ISHQ
3. A Youthful Family Entertainer, an out and out hilarious comedy/Action Movie
4. Nagendra Babu is playing a key role in this movie and other cast Chandra Mohan, Srinivas Reddy, Sudha
5. Comedy King Brahmanandam is playing a vital role along with M.S. Narayana & Srinivas Reddy
6. Movie is already generating very good pre-release buzz.
7. Music by Karthik
8. Movie is directed by Srinivas Raga.
Supreme Movies LLC is really excited to be part of this film and we already overwhelmed with enquires from different locations even before closing this movie.
We would like thanks to Producer CV Reddy Garu, Rama Rao Garu, Vasu Garu and Shekar Garu for giving us this opportunity to bring you this movie and if you would like to be a part of this adventure, you can contact us
Supreme Movies LLC has distributed many blockbusters and crazy products like BODYGUARD, KANDIREEGA, SIMHA, ORANGE, KSD Appalraju, Dongala Mutha, Brahmigadi Katha and many other movies during its journey.
All interested in screening this movie in your respective areas please contact at:
Hari Gakkani 510 579 7832
Satish Musunuri: 678 468 6624
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again