The village the team shot in had a unique charm and so did the people.
Cinema is undoubtedly a fascination of every age and every village in India.
The well has a history of many years and it enhanced the mood of the scene.
We might not always accept a lot of emotions to ourselves but when we open up to the people we love, it’s magical.
‘I might miss you only a little but I will miss you every second.’
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film