Dialogue: ‘nalugu rojulu oka friend’tho pattu valla intlo unte, a friend gurinchi kotha vishyalu thelusthayi ani ma HOD chepinapudu nammaledu. Kani ayina cheppindi chala correct. Ee journey ki mundu andarigurinchi andariki telusu ani anukanevalam kani chala thakuva thelusu ani ippude ardhamaindi.’
The song ‘Merise Merise’ went on to become a visual treat but the scenario was quite different in the shoot location, Godavari was flooded with heavy rains. It’s the cast and crew’s hardwork which could make the magic possible.
Surya, Sandhya, Adi, Salma, Raju, 5 best friends from college at their cross roads of their lives only to realise how less they know about each other when they went to each other’s hometown after college.
- Allu Arjun’s special plans for Geetha Govindam’s success
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days
- Trailer for Sampath Nandi’s Paperboy is impressive