Young hero Nara Rohit is fast becoming the most bankable star in Tollywood. Rohit who became the youth icon among Telugu speaking people after he did exhilarating films like ‘Prathinidi’, ‘Asura’, ‘Rowdy Fellow’, now endeared himself to masses with films like ‘Tuntari’ and ‘Savitri’.
Currently he is busy in shooting for his upcoming entertainer ‘Raja Cheyyi Veste’ under the direction of debutante Pradeep who extremely talented. Isha Talwar who illuminated screens in films like ‘Gunde Jaari Gallantayyinde’ and ‘Maine Pyar Kiya’ is sharing screen presence with Nara Rohit.
Film is getting good buzz in overseas which is the heart of Tollywood market. Film makers are over the moon with the film business doing in overseas. They are flooded with inquiries and in many areas the business is closed for fancy amounts which never seen in the career of Nara Rohit until now.
Yukta Creations LLC& DFC Entertainments acquired US rights for high price and the film produced by Sai Korrapati on his Varahi Entertainments banner. Plans are on to release the film in a grand manner on April, 29th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagan’s team trashes rumors about his next
- Rakul shares a rainy video from her film’s set
- Muralidharan requests Vijay Sethupathi to walk away from 800
- Balakrishna’s incomplete project to release on OTT
- Tamil Producers request actors to take a pay cut
- Krishna Raju recollects his 43-year-old friendship with Krishna through a post