Mega Powerstar Ram Charan, stylish filmmaker Surender Reddy and mega producer Allu Aravind have joined forces for a new movie, a remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan. Ram Charan will be essaying the role of a powerful cop, while Aravind Swamy has retained his role of a criminal scientist in this remake. Ravishing beauty Rakul Preet Singh has been zeroed in to play the love interest of Ram Charan in this action-thriller.
The combination of Ram Charan and Allu Aravind has delivered blockbuster hit Magadheera in 2009. The success of this path-breaking film is still reeling fresh in the memories of Telugu audience. And with the duo reuniting for another film, the expectations on this project has hit the roof. The makers believe that they have teamed up for something bigger than Magadheera and are prepping up to deliver another monster hit at the ticket window.
The yet-to-be-titled film was launched in a grand gala ceremony in Geetha Arts office earlier today. The regular shooting of this film will begin from Monday (February 22). Hip Hop Adi is scoring the music.
Rakul Preet Singh
Cinematographer: Aseem mishra
Music: Hip Hop Adi
Production designer: Rajeevan
Editor: Naveen nooli
Executive Producer: V Y Praveen Kumar
Co Producer: NV Prasad
Producer: Allu Aravind
Director: Surender Reddy
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjabi actress learns Tamil on the set of her Telugu film
- When directors didn’t want to cast Kiara after her first flop
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?