Havish, Nanditha Raj starrer Ramleela managed to hit the bullseye at Tollywood boxoffice. Movie was released in 200 screens around the world on February 27th and kickstarted at boxoffice with decent viewers but the viral mouth talk has pushed the movie to houseful collection on weekend.
Good reviews, positive mouth talk has given the right publicity and made the movie commercial hit at the boxoffice. Audiences are appreciating the movie and mass crowds are watching this film in repeat mode for Havish’s performance and for his massy attitute.
Havish Performance is one of the major highlight for this film, Saptagiri-Ali comedy is pulling the movie goers to the nearest theatres. Even multiplex screens are crowded.Movie was well shot in never before locations of Bangkok and Producer Dasari Kiran Kumar spends crores of rupees to bring lavish look to the film.
Director Sripuram Kiran is the main pillar behind this youthful entertainer, his screenplay and narration has immixed perfectly for this successful film. Every frame is colorful and every scene is like a poem. With this good response director Sripuram Kiran is showered with movie offers.
According to trade analysis, Havish’s “Ramleela” stood first in Box office race. presently each and every theatre is running with houseful collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these about legendary NTR impressed you the most?
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Pre-look of young director’s film on Coronavirus to be out tomorrow
- Chiru hails legendary NTR, shares a memorable picture
- Chiru, Nag, Rajamouli and Trivikram to distribute 14K essential kits today