Cocktails Lounge in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad launched an exotic cocktail ‘RGV ELIXIR’, as a token of respect for Ram Gopal Varma, the legendary filmmaker and inspiration to many youngsters and film directors across the nation.
Ramaraju, the owner of Cocktails Lounge said, “We feel it a moment of pride and celebration as filmmaker and philosopher Ram Gopal Varma is launching ‘RGV Elixir’ in our place amidst who is who of industry. This cocktail is going to be the premium blend in our menu from today. We thank writer Sira Sri of ‘Vodka With Varma’ fame for giving name to the cocktail and Kalamandir Kalyan for hosting the launch event”.
Krishna Vamsi, Brahmaji, JD Chakravarthy, Nikhil, Sundeep Kishen, Raj Tharun, Navadeep, Nandu, Kona Venkat, BVS Ravi, Prithvi, Satyam Rajesh, Saptagiri, Raja Ravindra, Srinivas Reddy, Lagadapati Sreedhar, Madhu Shalini, Tejaswi, Nikita, Swati, Anita Chowdary, Dr. Ghazal Srinivas, Subbaraju, Raghu Kunche, Madhura Sreedhar, Raj Kandukuri, Kalamandir Kalyan and Sirasri are few among the celebrities took part in this launch event.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties