Cocktails Lounge in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad launched an exotic cocktail ‘RGV ELIXIR’, as a token of respect for Ram Gopal Varma, the legendary filmmaker and inspiration to many youngsters and film directors across the nation.
Ramaraju, the owner of Cocktails Lounge said, “We feel it a moment of pride and celebration as filmmaker and philosopher Ram Gopal Varma is launching ‘RGV Elixir’ in our place amidst who is who of industry. This cocktail is going to be the premium blend in our menu from today. We thank writer Sira Sri of ‘Vodka With Varma’ fame for giving name to the cocktail and Kalamandir Kalyan for hosting the launch event”.
Krishna Vamsi, Brahmaji, JD Chakravarthy, Nikhil, Sundeep Kishen, Raj Tharun, Navadeep, Nandu, Kona Venkat, BVS Ravi, Prithvi, Satyam Rajesh, Saptagiri, Raja Ravindra, Srinivas Reddy, Lagadapati Sreedhar, Madhu Shalini, Tejaswi, Nikita, Swati, Anita Chowdary, Dr. Ghazal Srinivas, Subbaraju, Raghu Kunche, Madhura Sreedhar, Raj Kandukuri, Kalamandir Kalyan and Sirasri are few among the celebrities took part in this launch event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out
- Is this the title of Naga Shaurya’s next?
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh opens to good occupancy all over