Cocktails Lounge in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad launched an exotic cocktail ‘RGV ELIXIR’, as a token of respect for Ram Gopal Varma, the legendary filmmaker and inspiration to many youngsters and film directors across the nation.
Ramaraju, the owner of Cocktails Lounge said, “We feel it a moment of pride and celebration as filmmaker and philosopher Ram Gopal Varma is launching ‘RGV Elixir’ in our place amidst who is who of industry. This cocktail is going to be the premium blend in our menu from today. We thank writer Sira Sri of ‘Vodka With Varma’ fame for giving name to the cocktail and Kalamandir Kalyan for hosting the launch event”.
Krishna Vamsi, Brahmaji, JD Chakravarthy, Nikhil, Sundeep Kishen, Raj Tharun, Navadeep, Nandu, Kona Venkat, BVS Ravi, Prithvi, Satyam Rajesh, Saptagiri, Raja Ravindra, Srinivas Reddy, Lagadapati Sreedhar, Madhu Shalini, Tejaswi, Nikita, Swati, Anita Chowdary, Dr. Ghazal Srinivas, Subbaraju, Raghu Kunche, Madhura Sreedhar, Raj Kandukuri, Kalamandir Kalyan and Sirasri are few among the celebrities took part in this launch event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown inspires this talented actress to pen scripts
- Chiranjeevi thanks Upasna for her noble gesture
- Status of Mahesh’s nephew’s maiden film
- Yet another music composer comes up with a song on Coronavirus
- Corona is ‘purely secular’, says young actress in a viral tweet
- Chiranjeevi is using lockdown for an ambitious project