Rojulu Marayi released in theatres 1st July with astonishing reports. Being a small budget movie produced by G. Srinivas Rao on Good Cinema Group, the movie is presented by Dil Raju on SVC and Maruthi on Maruthi Talkies banner. Unlike the expectations, the movie turned out to be a youthful family entertainer attracting crowds of all age groups.
Rojulu Marayi has made a mark for itself by grossing 2 crores in its two days of run and is still doing good with a 75% occupancy all over. Starring Chetan Maddineni, Parvatheesam, Tejaswi and Kruthika in the lead roles, the movie is directed by Murali Krishna, an associate of Chandrasekhar Yeleti. Audio by JB was an instant hit. Maruthi’s screenplay and story has caught the pulse of youth and is being loved by one and all. Crisp editing by Uddhav, wacky dialogues by Ravi Namburi are added assets.
Rojulu Marayi is definitely a sensation among small budget movies in the recent times.
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018