It is Monday folks. The fate changing Friday and the following weekend are behind us. Last week saw the release of several Telugu films – Rowdy Fellow, Ice Cream 2, Real Star, 33 Prema Kathalu, Naa Bangaru Thalli. But one movie stands apart – Rowdy Fellow. While the other four films have been trying hard to hang on to theatres, Rowdy Fellow has topped the Tollywood Business Chart. The film released in 450 screens worldwide and opened to a lot of expectations. By the end of the weekend, it has grossed approximately Rs. 5.5 Cr at the box office. As expected, Nara Rohit’s 7th film is living up the expectations and newbie Director Krishna Chaitanya along with the unit are in celebration mode.
- Sudheer, Mehreen’s new film launched
- Now, popular hero starts #KeralaDonationChallenge
- Allu Arjun’s gesture wins hearts once again
- Daughter of Maharshi’s DP roped in for Rajini’s next
- Geetha Govindam’s latest US collections; All set for $1M weekend