Nara Rohit’s big ticket multi-genre film, ‘Rowdy Fellow’, is going to have a wide release across 70 plus locations in the U.S. on November 21, 2014. This is the feature film directorial debut of popular lyricist Krishna Chaitanya for the Hyderabad based production house Moviemills.
Roughed up by a cop, and driven by pure ego, Rana chooses to become a cop too, to settle scores – a profession he otherwise would not pay any attention to. One world closes and another opens up for Rana. Life to him gets an entirely different meaning.
Nara Rohit & Rao Ramesh, who are known for their remarkable acting talent, portray more serious characters in ‘Rowdy Fellow’, which moviegoers are sure to find fascinating. The film also introduces newcomer Vishakha Singh and co-stars Posani Krishna Murali, Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao, Gollapudi Maruti Rao, Talluri Rameshwari, Ajay, Ahuti Prasad, Satya, Praveen and Lal.
Rowdy fellow is a Telugu feature film with a superb storyline, chart-topping songs and a massive budget, that has all the elements that guarantee that complete entertainment to its viewers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas is nervous about Saaho’s box-office result
- Samantha goes all out for web series debut
- Update on Kshanam director’s next
- Kajal upset with 25 censor cuts for Queen’s remake
- Valmiki’s ultra mass Jarra Jarra enthralls music lovers
- Prabhas’ honest confession about his drawback