T.A.T.A Seattle Team celebrated the annual Bathukamma with great passion and with fervor under the leadership of Executive Vice President Vamshi Reddy, along with board of directors Naveen Goli, Pradeep Mettu, RVPs Ganesh, Manohar, Nikshipta , Ajay and RCs Srikanth and Shiva.
T.A.T.A Team collaborated this event with local Telangana association WATA ( Washington Telangana Association) ans local Telugu association WATS (Washington Telugu association).
Special guest Anchor Anasuya joined to celebrate with the local community. The crowd was truly enthralled having Anasuya and she ensured the reminisces were thoroughly brought to the fore with her presence. Another prominent personality and Telangana singer Swathi joined from UK and she kept the audience engaged with traditional and trendy Bathukamma songs.
The women diaspora enjoyed playing to the bathukamma songs. At the event a special attraction that stood out was 7 ft Bathukamma, personally handcrafted by Bothell volunteers team.
The highlight was the Dhol Tasha procession performed by beats of Redmond team. The surrounding reverberated by the enthusiasm of the attendees, volunteers and organizers.
The attendees felt highly contented with the preparations and promised to attend such events in the years to come!
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings