Eros International, the leading global company in the Indian film industry shall release Jhoom Jhoom Productions’ and Soham Rockstar’s musical love story Sanam Teri Kasam on 8th January 2016. Produced by Deepak Mukut and directed by well-known director duo Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru, the film stars newcomers Harshvardhan Rane and Pakistani actress Mawra Hocane as the romantic leads.
The director duo, who have earlier directed Salman Khan’s Lucky…No Time For Love and is synonymous with super hit music videos and chart topping numbers from Dabangg, Dabangg 2, Jai Ho and others is set to present the newest romantic pairing in Bollywood with Telugu actor Harshvardhan Rane, best known for Telugu hits Takita Takita, Avunu, Maaya and the immensely popular Pakistani actress, Mawra Hocane known for her hit Pakistani dramas Ahista Ahista, Maryam and Main Bushra.
Bringing alive the story through his soulful musical renditions is music director, Himesh Reshammiya.
Sanam Teri Kasam is set for the worldwide release on 8th January 2016.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas reveals the actual budget of Saaho
- Will NTR respond to Balayya’s son in law’s comments?
- Poll: Will Sye Raa work in Bollywood?
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey
- Bigg Boss : Who among these two will be the wild card entry?