Prominent fight master Vijay’s son Rahul Vijay is featuring in a latest movie which is getting much attention off late. The film is directed by Ram Koppula and produced by Divya Vijay.
This project has recently finished talkie formalities and the director expressed his happiness over the completion. He said that it is a story which suits the body language of the hero and the production team didn’t compromise in any way for the quality of the film. The project is touted to be a romantic entertainer and Shyam K Naidu’s cinematography is another asset. Now that the Talkie formalities are done, the film will go ahead with post production work soon.
This interesting film also features Murali Sharma, Rajendra Prasad, Posani Krishna Murali and Raallapalli in character roles. Kavya Thapar is the female lead opposite this promising young hero and Mani Sharma is the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- A bio-secure bubble at Rana-Miheeka’s wedding
- Harish Shankar again chooses this powerful backdrop for Pawan’s film
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?