On the eve of Telugu film industry’s most celebrated Legend Mohan Babu’s starrer film ‘Pedarayudu’ which completed 20 years, 24 Frames Factory announced today the launch of a new film in collaboration with a leading Hollywood Production house titled ‘Kannappa Katha’.
The film to be directed by popular Tanikella Bharani Actor, screen writer, and dialogue writer is scripted to appeal audiences across different languages and region of India.
“Kannappa Katha is a story, which can connect with people all across, and we were excited right from the time we locked the script, Vishnu added.
The scripting of the film is complete and the pre production work has started.
24 Frames Factory is South Indian film industry fastest growing production house that has produced successful box office movies in rapid succession.
The collaboration with Hollywood production will provide 24 Frames Factory the required insights necessary to produce a film with international standards.
The crew and cast of the ‘Kannappa Katha’ will be announced soon
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international