On the eve of Telugu film industry’s most celebrated Legend Mohan Babu’s starrer film ‘Pedarayudu’ which completed 20 years, 24 Frames Factory announced today the launch of a new film in collaboration with a leading Hollywood Production house titled ‘Kannappa Katha’.
The film to be directed by popular Tanikella Bharani Actor, screen writer, and dialogue writer is scripted to appeal audiences across different languages and region of India.
“Kannappa Katha is a story, which can connect with people all across, and we were excited right from the time we locked the script, Vishnu added.
The scripting of the film is complete and the pre production work has started.
24 Frames Factory is South Indian film industry fastest growing production house that has produced successful box office movies in rapid succession.
The collaboration with Hollywood production will provide 24 Frames Factory the required insights necessary to produce a film with international standards.
The crew and cast of the ‘Kannappa Katha’ will be announced soon
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident