Vaaraahi Chalan Chitram has created a distinct name for itself over the years. As a production house, a judicious mix of big and small budget movies find release every year. Sai Korrapati says, his vision is to create a production house where people relate to banner for quality cinema. The recent release “Oohalu Gusagusalade” is a testimony to the same.
Their next film “Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya” is set for release on October 10. Directed by Trikoti, this movie is touted to be a romantic entertainer. Sai Korrapati, the producer, avers “When Trikoti narrated the story to me I could see the rich complexity, maturity, subtlety, and paradox laced with humour in his narration. I am sure, as audience, you have to experience it to understand what I am saying.”
The movie stars Naga Shaurya and Sana in the lead roles. Ajay plays and important role in the movie. The movie also has popular yesteryear actress Indraja make her comeback to Tollywood after a long gap.
Music by MM Keervaani has already peaked the chartbuster list. Another interesting fact about the music is M M Keervaani’s father, Siva Shakti Dutta, has penned a song in the movie. The song titled ‘Andhari Rathalu’ encompasses the entire theme of the movie. This song is already receiving good response from music enthusiasts.
Come October 10, you’ll have another family entertainment extravaganza from the Vaaraahi banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl