Directed by G Nageshwara Reddy, the film is a remake of Siva Karthikeyan, Sri Divya starrer “Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam” and it has Manchu Manoj playing the role of a village ruffain. Sunny Leone will be seen in a small but important role and it’ll be her first straight film in Telugu.
Current Teega has been produced by Vishnu Manchu under 24 Frames Factory and the makers are planning for a big release all over the world. Apart from Manchu Manoj and Rakul, the film also stars Jagapathi Babu, Vennela Kishore and Thagubothu Ramesh in important character.
Premier show on 30th Oct in Easatham – Boleyan Cinema and HARROW – SAFARI CINEMA
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal