The makers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s blockbuster, ‘Businessman’, have sent a press note stating that the movie will reach the 50 days milestone in 350 centers. March 2nd will be the 50th day for Businessman and the movie has turned into an enormously profitable venture for its makers. Mahesh Babu expressed his happiness at the outcome and expressed his gratitude to fans and movie lovers alike. He also thanked R.R.Venkat and Puri Jagan for giving him such a big hit.
Producer Venkat and Director Puri Jagan also expressed their happiness for the movie’s success and thanked everyone for their contribution. A grand celebration is being planned to mark the 50 days event and more details will be available soon.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA