The makers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s blockbuster, ‘Businessman’, have sent a press note stating that the movie will reach the 50 days milestone in 350 centers. March 2nd will be the 50th day for Businessman and the movie has turned into an enormously profitable venture for its makers. Mahesh Babu expressed his happiness at the outcome and expressed his gratitude to fans and movie lovers alike. He also thanked R.R.Venkat and Puri Jagan for giving him such a big hit.
Producer Venkat and Director Puri Jagan also expressed their happiness for the movie’s success and thanked everyone for their contribution. A grand celebration is being planned to mark the 50 days event and more details will be available soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film