Movie watchers were enthralled with the PPT brew. A complete family entertainer, the ticket sales of the film is outstanding at multiplexes and single screens even on Monday.
With families thronging to theaters, PPT recorded a strong opening on the 1st day of the weekday and predicted to continue the run. The Manchu’s perfectly etched role entertained the audience every single moment in theaters since its release on 31st January 2014.
The sumptuous script which ensured that every character in the film delivers top notch performance with scintillating music numbers did its magic with the audience. This coupled with rave reviews from critics and positive word of mouth from audience fueled the run.
Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda is shaping up to be the fastest grossing film for Sree Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures and Twenty Four Frames Factory as it continues to draw crowds to theaters both in India and overseas post its weekend release and the trade pundits are upbeat the momentum will not stop.
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release