The third schedule of Ram Charan’s Raccha is going to begin in Hyderabad from October 25 onwards. The film was recently shot in Goa, where the introduction fight sequence was shot under the supervision of Bollywood action choreographer, Allan Amin. Sources say that the action sequences in the film are going to be a major highlight. In fact, Charan had spent quite a few weeks in Miami, Florida where he underwent training in martial arts for this film. Already 60% of the film has been shot and the rest of the film is expected to be completed in couple of months. Ram Charan and Tamannaah are playing the lead roles and Ajmal is playing the villain’s role. Sampath Nandi is directing the film and NV Prasad, Paras Jain are producing the film on Mega Supergood Films banner. Mani Sharma is composing the song. The film is expected to release in January, 2012.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble