Allu Arjun, Shruti Haasan starrer Race Gurram is all set to hit the screens on April 11. Surender Reddy has directed this action entertainer and currently, the film is in the post-production stage. It’s the first time Allu Arjun, Shruti Haasan and Surender Reddy are working together for a film and expectations are quite high from their combination.
The film’s theatrical trailer was launched by Allu Arjun at GIET College, Rajamundry, where he was invited as the chief guest for an event. Music director Thaman and Surender Reddy also graced the event, along with Allu Arjun. The buzz about the film is quite positive and it’s said to be quite a fun-filled entertainment. Brahmanandam has played a key role in the film and his scenes with Allu Arjun are expected to rock the audience.
Saloni and Ravi Kishan have played important roles. The film has been produced by Nallamalapu Bujji and Dr Venkateswara Rao.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Pooja Hegde signs two biggies films in Bollywood
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release
- Star hero as chief guest for Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event
- Kiara reveals her middle-class lifestyle before movies