Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Race Gurram is fast nearing completion. Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role in this action entertainer and Surender Reddy is directing it. Nallamalapu Srinivas and Dr Venkateshwara Rao are jointly producing the film under Lakshmi Narasimha Productions banner.
The film’s entire shooting has been wrapped up, except for a song. The final song is going to be canned in Hyderabad from February 17 onwards. Last month, an item number was canned on Allu Arjun and Kyra Dutt. The film is expected to be a thorough entertainer and it has Brahmanandam in a key role. Saloni is playing the second lead whereas Ravi Kishan, a popular Bhojpuri actor, is playing the villain’s role.
S S Thaman is scoring the music and Manoj Parahamsa is the cinematographer. Vakkantham Vamsi has written the story. The film is expected to hit the screens later this summer.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry