Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Race Gurram is fast nearing completion. Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role in this action entertainer and Surender Reddy is directing it. Nallamalapu Srinivas and Dr Venkateshwara Rao are jointly producing the film under Lakshmi Narasimha Productions banner.
The film’s entire shooting has been wrapped up, except for a song. The final song is going to be canned in Hyderabad from February 17 onwards. Last month, an item number was canned on Allu Arjun and Kyra Dutt. The film is expected to be a thorough entertainer and it has Brahmanandam in a key role. Saloni is playing the second lead whereas Ravi Kishan, a popular Bhojpuri actor, is playing the villain’s role.
S S Thaman is scoring the music and Manoj Parahamsa is the cinematographer. Vakkantham Vamsi has written the story. The film is expected to hit the screens later this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to do a massive Telugu web series soon?
- Chiranjeevi calls Mohan Babu to clear the differences
- Impressive – Doctor grosses 60 crores worldwide
- Samantha back to posting her fitness videos
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s latest collections
- Bigg Boss 5 – Here is the list of this week’s nominations