Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Race Gurram is gearing up for a huge release in April and currently, the post-production is going at brisk pace. Surender Reddy has directed the film and it is being jointly produced by Dr Venkateswara Rao and Nallamalapu Bujji. Shruti Haasan is the lead actress.
The film’s audio has already become a huge hit and now, Thaman is working hard on the re-recording of the film. He has reportedly completed scoring the background score for the first half and right now, he’s working on the film’s second half. Kick Shaam has played an important role in the film and the story revolves around the intense rivalry between Shaam and Allu Arjun, who will be seen as brothers.
Saloni and Ravi Kishan have played crucial roles in this action entertainer. The film is all set to hit the screens on April 11.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to do a massive Telugu web series soon?
- Chiranjeevi calls Mohan Babu to clear the differences
- Impressive – Doctor grosses 60 crores worldwide
- Samantha back to posting her fitness videos
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s latest collections
- Bigg Boss 5 – Here is the list of this week’s nominations