Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Race Gurram is gearing up for a huge release in April and currently, the post-production is going at brisk pace. Surender Reddy has directed the film and it is being jointly produced by Dr Venkateswara Rao and Nallamalapu Bujji. Shruti Haasan is the lead actress.
The film’s audio has already become a huge hit and now, Thaman is working hard on the re-recording of the film. He has reportedly completed scoring the background score for the first half and right now, he’s working on the film’s second half. Kick Shaam has played an important role in the film and the story revolves around the intense rivalry between Shaam and Allu Arjun, who will be seen as brothers.
Saloni and Ravi Kishan have played crucial roles in this action entertainer. The film is all set to hit the screens on April 11.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics