S S Rajamouli has put his upcoming film Eega’s shooting on hold for couple of days. He’s currently filming the climax. Apparently, it’s a taking a long time for Rajamouli and his team to can each shot. The director tweeted saying, “Climax turning out to be good, but it’s taking a lot of time. (I am) able to average only 12 shots a day. Usually I do about 25. Holding the shoot for two days to edit and check.” A lot of visual effects and post production is necessary for making this film which revolves around a fly and Rajamouli had earlier stated that his team is finding it quite tough to integrate the fly and the humans in several scenes. Nani, Samantha and Sudeep are playing the lead roles in this film. M M Keeravani is composing the music and Senthil is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens in the final week of March.
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title
- Chiranjeevi’s granddaughter gets a cute name
- F2 & VVR latest Nizam collections
- VVR’s latest 8-day AP/TG collections
- Special guest and date locked for Vaishna Tej’s mega entry