If Tollywood ever had a claimant for a full-length comedy hero,it surely has to be Rajendra Prasad. Nata Kiriti as he was called was among the first heroes to do a full length comedy track in his films. Speaking to a leading regional channel, on the matter, the actor credited script writers and directors for being innovative enough to incorporate comedy tracks in a hero’s role. He also had a word of praise for the heroes as well and said that it was not an easy thing for a hero to do comedy tracks. He recalled the days when a hero was supposed to look serious and stern except while romancing the leading lady. In contrast Rajendra Prasad observed that today’s heroes are full of fun and liveliness. Among the current crop of leading heroes, Rajendra Prasad opined that NTR Jr, Pawan and Mahesh had a superb sense of comic timing while the rest were not lagging behind either.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion