If Tollywood ever had a claimant for a full-length comedy hero,it surely has to be Rajendra Prasad. Nata Kiriti as he was called was among the first heroes to do a full length comedy track in his films. Speaking to a leading regional channel, on the matter, the actor credited script writers and directors for being innovative enough to incorporate comedy tracks in a hero’s role. He also had a word of praise for the heroes as well and said that it was not an easy thing for a hero to do comedy tracks. He recalled the days when a hero was supposed to look serious and stern except while romancing the leading lady. In contrast Rajendra Prasad observed that today’s heroes are full of fun and liveliness. Among the current crop of leading heroes, Rajendra Prasad opined that NTR Jr, Pawan and Mahesh had a superb sense of comic timing while the rest were not lagging behind either.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief