Superstar Rajinikanth’s much awaited movie Ranaa will begin production from January 2012. The movie has the hot Deepika Padukone as the heroine and K.S.Ravikumar is directing the movie.
The movie was launched with much fanfare a few months back but shooting had to stopped because of Rajinikanth’s illness. The Superstar underwent treatment in Singapore and is now healthy again.
Millions of Rajinikanth fans are eagerly awaiting for the shooting to begin. Meanwhile, we will be able to see the Superstar in all his glory in Shah Rukh Khan’s upcoming film. Ra.One, which is hitting the screens this Diwali.
Rajinikanth has done a special cameo at the request of Shah Rukh Khan. So get ready for the movie folks.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?