Rajinikanth’s Dheera, which was once termed as India’s biggest 3D animated film couple of years ago, has been officially shelved. Soundarya Rajinikanth was supposed to direct the film which was originally titled as Sultan – The Warrior. The film was under pre-production for almost four years. The lead character in the film was modeled after Rajinikanth and he was supposed to render his voice too. Soundarya Rajinikanth had infact partnered with Adlabs to produce the film; however, the film ran into trouble in 2010. After Rajinikanth completed shooting for Endhiran (Robo in Telugu), he was supposed to work on this film. Since he has already committed to act in K S Ravikumar’s Rana, Soundarya Rajinikanth has decided to move on from this film. She’s reportedly working on a new storyline. We’ll have to wait and see what she has in store for us this time.
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Job Opening : Wanted Telugu Content Writers