Mega Power Star Ram Charan is busy with the shooting of a fight sequence for his upcoming film ‘Govindudu Andhari Vadele’. A special set has been erected for Charan for this movie and the fight sequences are going on there in the supervision of Ram Lakshman masters.
The film is being directed by Krishna Vamsi and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen as the heroine. Tamil Actor Rajkiran and veteran hero Srikanth are also taking part in this shoot. The film is being produced by Bandla Ganesh.
GAV is a family entertainer that will have a good dose of action and sentiment. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music director of this movie.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry