Until a couple of months ago, there was a huge fans and media frenzy surrounding the much discussed comeback film of Megastar Chiranjeevi. Ram Charan, during Bruce Lee promotions, even stated that an official announcement regarding the film will be made after the Dasara festival.However, there has been no noise about the film since then.
Now, Ram Charan finally confirmed that Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th film will be a remake of Kaththi under VV Vinayak’s direction. Charan revealed this news during the Ritz Icon Awards 2015, which took place last night in Bengaluru. A formal announcement regarding this crazy project is awaited.
Keep watching this space for more official updates about Chiru’s 150th film.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu