Young and energetic hero Ram has a number of admirers here in Andhra Pradesh. But he has just managed to impress a Thai national and that too, a boxing coach. Well, Ram is known for his dancing and fighting skills and he displayed his Thai Boxing skills to a coach there.
Ram posted this on his Twitter account “Muay Thai class in Thailand..Impressed wit my Martial Arts skills,dis coach wanted me 2stay back&Fight for his Team.Muay Thai is Thai Boxing.. Tony Jaa?… Ong bak?.. yeah that. .& no he didnt know I was an actor..I was just 1 amongst his students :)”.
Ram is currently busy with a multi-starrer project, where he will be seen with Victory Venkatesh. So when do we get to see Ram’s Thai Boxing moves? Perhaps we will have to wait a bit more for that.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star anchor in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa? Here’s the clarification
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara
- Bigg Boss 4 gets a tentative launch date?
- Shivani Rajasekhar to finally make her acting debut
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)