D Ramanaidu has evinced his interest to produce a film which will have Chiranjeevi in lead role. In the past he had produced a Chiranjeevi’s film titled Sangarshana and it did very well at box office. Ramanaidu revealed that he had recently spoken to Chiranjeevi and the actor responded in a positive manner.
“We are searching for the right script. Moreover, we are planning to donate the money we make from this project for social service initiatives,” Ramanaidu said at an audio launch in Hyderabad. After Puri Jagannadh and RGV, Ramanaidu is third such film personality who has evinced his interest to work with Chiranjeevi.
- Mammootty gets a grand welcome from Yatra makers
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Press Note : Dallas Dreamz Productions Tarana Series 2 Album Launch on June 23, 2018 at Dallas
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer