NTR’s upcoming film Ramayya Vastavayya is progressing at a brisk pace a major chunk of the film has already been shot. Directed by Harish Shankar, the film also stars Samantha and Shruti Haasan in lead roles. Recently, NTR was spotted at the horse riding club in Hyderabad and the latest news is that he’ll be back on the sets of the film from today onwards. A new schedule of Ramayya Vastavayya will begin from today in Hyderabad and some important scenes will be canned on NTR and Shruti Haasan. Dil Raju is producing the film. Chota K Naidu is the cinematographer. S S Thaman is scoring the music. The film is expected to hit the screens on August 9. The film is said to be an explosive action entertainer and NTR is playing the role of a college student.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan