Innovative director Ravi Babu has scored a good success with his latest offering ‘Avunu’. The movie is being widely appreciated as a well made film and the movie is expected to bring in good profits to its producers. But not many know that Ravi Babu has already made a super profit on the movie.
Ravi Babu shot the film intelligently with a budget of approximately 45 Lakhs. The movie was then picked up by D Suresh Babu for a price of approximately Rs. 3.50 Crores after he became convinced about the film’s potential. So Ravi Babu made a cool profit there even before the movie released. Prasad V Potluri later became associated with the film by picking up a stake from D.Suresh Babu.
Looks like D.Suresh Babu and PVP Cinemas will be very happy with their investment going by the response for ‘Avunu’ from the Box Office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown inspires this talented actress to pen scripts
- Chiranjeevi thanks Upasna for her noble gesture
- Status of Mahesh’s nephew’s maiden film
- Yet another music composer comes up with a song on Coronavirus
- Corona is ‘purely secular’, says young actress in a viral tweet
- Chiranjeevi is using lockdown for an ambitious project